Our 2016 Holiday Party Package includes:
- 6 Hour Venue Rental (2-hour set up, 3-hour event, 1-hour breakdown/load out)
- Venue Event Staff to include venue manager and host
- Standard Furniture (6-ft banquet tables, 60" round tables, 30” round tables, cocktail tables, and two types of folding chairs)
- Venue cleaning before and after your event
- Use of outdoor space weather permitting (does not include outdoor space if snow/ice are present)
- Security guard may be hired at the discretion of the Venue Coordinator
Please contact us at email@example.com or 718.522.3363 to book your holiday party. Choose us for your holiday party before September 30th, 2016 and receive a special early bird promotional rate.
Up to 250 for a cocktail style reception with limited furniture; 160 for a seated dinner with a dance floor. Our outdoor courtyard can be tented through a third party vendor to make room for an additional 100 guests pending weather. We cannot remove snow in order to accommodate tent set-up.
Food & Beverage
We allow outside caterers, and all of our preferred vendors are familiar with our rules, so why not start there? We are open to all caterers, including food trucks and restaurant drop-off, but every vendor must carry a certificate of insurance (COI). We require general liability insurance in the amount of $1M per occurrence and $1M aggregate. It can be purchased here. 450 Union, Inc. must be listed as Additionally Insured. If you are serving alcohol the policy must include host liquor liability.
We will also allow you to supply your own bar at the Green Building, but you must hire a bonafide staffing agency to provide service. We require (1) bartender per 40 guests. We highly recommend the staffing agencies found on our preferred vendor list.
We provide one venue manager and one host for the duration of your event. Coat check attendants may be arranged through the venue for an additional hourly rate.
The following options are available to make your holiday party extra dazzling:
- Additional event hours up to (5) total event hours (or 8-hour total venue rental)
- Upgraded in-house furniture, including custom farm tables
- Furniture set-up and breakdown
- Custom lighting design, from our light curtain to our light drape
- A stay for two at Gowanus Hospitality Group’s first luxury boutique hotel Hasbrouck House that can be auctioned off to your guests